If you cannot remember the email address you have on file with NSTAR (your username), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your login information.
Why should you register with NSTAR?
- All our services are completely FREE to job seekers, including resume tips and guidance, interview preparation, and interviews for open and interested positions.
- Our job seekers are considered for positions that can’t be found on any job boards, networking sites or newspapers. Our clients hire NSTAR to find them the right people that fit their needs, and registering with NSTAR is your first step in gaining access to these positions.
- We do not require exclusivity from our candidates. This means that while NSTAR is working on finding you the perfect job, you are free to supplement your job search in any way you see ﬁt; in fact, we encourage it.
- NSTAR representatives will coach you through the process, accessing your individual background, skills, goals and desires. We’ll present you with available positions that match your preferences and qualifications.
- Our recruiters will always confirm your interest prior to submitting your profile for any job opportunity. Although we are here to assist you in reaching your career goals, you are the decision-maker when it comes to our approaching clients on your behalf.
- Our support team will offer resume tips and any assistance with creating or revising your resume. A resume is your first impression with a potential employer. We want to ensure that first impression is a great one.
- NSTAR will prepare you for interviews, and will not present you to our clients until we are certain you have the tools to succeed. Our experts will guide you through interview preparation; including dos and don’ts, what to wear, how to act and how to answer those tricky interview questions.
- NSTAR has built a solid foundation of longtime relationships in a wide variety of industries, providing you with a greater number of opportunities in many fields. You will never feel the need to “settle” into a position; instead, you’ll be able to choose the company and culture that’s right for you.