NSTAR’s contract services offer a flexible solution for various projects in multiple markets, including equipment installations, decommissioning, temporary back-fill and more. NSTAR is adept at offering a streamlined process from sourcing, to hiring, to facilities support and construction. Whether your needs are short-term or long-term, NSTAR provides contracts for a variety of time lengths that fit your project needs. And because of our vast network and global workforce, NSTAR is ready to go when and where you need us with minimal lead time.
Contract Services are the perfect flexible solution for:
- Equipment decommissions, installations, startups and tool moves (including rigging and crating)
- End-of-life fab support services
- Equipment upgrades and modiﬁcations
- Predictive maintenance services
- Sustaining and corrective maintenance
- Warranty work
- Legacy system support
- PLC maintenance, repair and programming
- Temporary back-fill
- Material coordination and logistics
- Emergency service and repair
Following a rigorous qualification and selection process, NSTAR provides candidates with on-site training as well as mandatory safety training. We assure you conﬁdent, focused contractors who provide reliable service throughout the duration of your project.