Be it a complete fab move or single-tool relocation, no job is too big or small for NSTAR. Our reputation as a trusted, reliable tool relocation specialist is second to none in our industry.
NSTAR has successfully completed many full-fab de-installations and startups as well as single-tool transfers throughout Asia, Europe and North America. When you are ready to relocate, downsize or purchase new equipment, NSTAR’s team will provide temporary logistics support (long- or short-term) for a wide variety of equipment-related projects. We offer a full range of options, anywhere from design and build, to installation and facilities full-service support.
At NSTAR, we pride ourselves in providing fully managed turnkey programs; whether it be a single tool or whole fab, we have the procedures, shipping brackets and expertise to safely rig, pack and move most any semiconductor process or analytical equipment.
- Employee Spotlight: Jasmine Jackson
- Employee Spotlight: Fred Archuleta
- NSTAR Assists with High-Tech Site Shutdown
- Solar Manufacturing Tool and Equipment Decommissioning; Milpitas, California
- Hiring Men & Women of the Armed Forces
- Experienced Japanese-Speaking Etch Resource
- Employee Spotlight, Rick Summers
- Employee Spotlight, Carlos E. Solla
- Transcontinental 70-Tool Decommissioning and Relocation Project Wins NSTAR an Appreciation Award
- Tried-and-True Methods Used to Quickly and Safely Move Equipment in Japan Company Profile
- NSTAR Partnership Provides Solution to Labor Challenges for Equipment Moving Project in Europe
- Safety is the No. 1 Priority in Major Decontamination/Deinstallation Project
- Over 100 Semiconductor Tools De-installed and Moved from Factory in Taiwan; NSTAR Provides Local and Global Solutions
- Major US Solar Manufacturer Contracts NSTAR for Site Remediation; Site Safely Able to Reuse in Timely Manner
- Staffing and Managing a New Production Team, Allowing the OEM to Exceed Client Expectations
- Supporting Tool Maintenance and Repair, Allowing the Client to Respect and Maintain Existing Cross Vendor Agreements
- Performing Upgrades on Legacy Tools Worldwide, Allowing the Manufacturer to Exceed Customer Needs and Maintain Costs