Project management, precise data tracking, and turnkey operations to maximize the value of your assets
We developed our NSURE asset relocation program to help you optimize your company’s equipment and related assets. When you are ready to relocate, downsize or purchase new equipment, turn to us to provide the type of support solutions you need, for a wide variety of equipment-related projects, on a timeline that works for you. Choose from a full range of options from design and build to installation and facilities full-service support.
The NSURE asset relocation service delivers:
- Tool assessment
- Rigging and crating
- Tool refurbishment and upgrades
We have successfully completed many full-fab deinstallations and startups as well as single-tool transfers throughout Asia, Europe, and North America. That is why we understand that your situation is unique. We draw on our extensive resources to create a project team of highly skilled technicians and engineers that integrates seamlessly into your systems, processes and culture. On top of that, using our NSURE TrackSM QR product management tool supports relocation. As our customer, you can log in to this software program to receive updates from your project team regarding your milestones, with access to real-time updates, file sharing, and reports.
A dedicated team works in tandem with you to fully understand the scope of your project, whether it’s a tool decommissioning, asset relocation or new equipment installation. Together, we’ll customize a turnkey solution that ensures you get the most value from your investments.
We can use our procedures and processes, or yours—whichever is preferred by your organization. Successful results, efficiency and safety are our top priorities.
- Employee Spotlight: Jasmine Jackson
- Employee Spotlight: Fred Archuleta
- NSTAR Assists with High-Tech Site Shutdown
- Solar Manufacturing Tool and Equipment Decommissioning; Milpitas, California
- Hiring Men & Women of the Armed Forces
- Experienced Japanese-Speaking Etch Resource
- Employee Spotlight, Rick Summers
- Employee Spotlight, Carlos E. Solla
- Transcontinental 70-Tool Decommissioning and Relocation Project Wins NSTAR an Appreciation Award
- Tried-and-True Methods Used to Quickly and Safely Move Equipment in Japan Company Profile
- NSTAR Partnership Provides Solution to Labor Challenges for Equipment Moving Project in Europe
- Safety is the No. 1 Priority in Major Decontamination/Deinstallation Project
- Over 100 Semiconductor Tools De-installed and Moved from Factory in Taiwan; NSTAR Provides Local and Global Solutions
- Major US Solar Manufacturer Contracts NSTAR for Site Remediation; Site Safely Able to Reuse in Timely Manner
- Staffing and Managing a New Production Team, Allowing the OEM to Exceed Client Expectations
- Supporting Tool Maintenance and Repair, Allowing the Client to Respect and Maintain Existing Cross Vendor Agreements
- Performing Upgrades on Legacy Tools Worldwide, Allowing the Manufacturer to Exceed Customer Needs and Maintain Costs