For All Your Equipment, Facility and Training Needs
As a leading provider of asset life cycle management services for the high-tech manufacturing industry, we’re always looking for ways to help you and your business grow. At NSTAR Boise, you’ll find everything you need in one convenient location.
Our fabrication facility and training center located in Boise, Idaho, allows us to manufacture and supply required parts as needed. It’s the go-to place to accelerate your tool and facility projects.
Gain New Skills When You Train with Us
As our customer, you benefit from our team of experts in Boise. Together, we can help you establish training protocols that meet site requirements for your new and current employee team.
We continually invest in our team, by offering the opportunity for NSTAR technicians and engineers to receive hands-on training. This allows them to gain new skills for specific equipment and services, especially as the technology continues to evolve.
Providing Customers with a Convenient One-Stop Shop
Finding solutions for different types of service, repair and refurbishment projects is a challenge. The days of outsourcing to different suppliers and vendors are gone.
Our Boise facility is designed to handle your multi-faceted projects. You’ll have access to streamlined contract and specialty component manufacturing as well as equipment refurbishment.
From small-scale to highly specialized projects, you’ll find what you need to complete your projects on time and on budget.
Our Robust Semiconductor and High-Tech Services
Service offerings include:
- CAD design development for all mechanical, electrical and control projects needed to support contract manufacturing
- Plastic Fabrication
- Plastic fabrication for chemical and wet process systems
- Plastic pipe welding for subassemblies or installations
- Chemical valve manifold box fabrication
- Instrumentations and Controls
- Instrumentation control panels and subassemblies
- Component Repair and Refurbishment
- Water and chemical pump repair
- Throttle valves, liquid flow meters, slurry flow controllers
- Equipment Refurbishment
- Repurposing of wet process benches for clean sinks
- Refurbishment of 200mm wet process equipment
- Training Center
- Specific OEM training to support their equipment
- Certified technician training
No matter what your unique projects entail, we’re here to help, as part of our NSITE® Facility Services.