Integrated services that maintain the peak condition of your work environment
At NSTAR®, we created our NSITE facility services to provide flexible on-site programs that support your production and facility operations. Working together, we coordinate a team environment within your culture, to deliver streamlined process solutions. We have access to skilled resources to keep your site environments safe, operating, and well-maintained. NSITE facility services drive continuous improvements and productivity.
As your partner, you can rely on us to provide a prequalified workforce from single task positions to larger projects. We align our processes with current site procedures and documentation standards according to environmental health and safety best practices. You choose the level of integration into your team’s structure and we adapt NSITE to suit your needs. We also offer a fabrication facility and training center in Boise, ID, to meet and exceed your unique project needs.
We understand that scheduling issues occur. Our subject matter experts will coordinate with your team to understand your specific needs, including type of service, equipment, duration, and location. Your qualified team will be selected to fulfill your facility and flexible scheduling needs. Resources available to you include:
Engineering and Construction Management Services
- Integrate safety protocols into site culture
- Project management
- Construction coordination
- Facility engineering support
- Environmental, health, and safety compliance
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Owner’s representative for projects or discipline
Project and Field Services
- Flush and purge utilities for deinstallation of process equipment
- Demo utility piping, ductwork, drains, electrical, etc.
- Plastic fabrication, welding, repair for chemical and process equipment
- Deinstall facility systems for relocation or resale
- Component refurbishment, calibration, and cleaning
Facility Operations and Maintenance Services
- Gas, chemical, and water services
- Pump and abatement services
- Electrical, instrumentation and controls services
As passionate problem solvers, we aim to optimize your facility and assets through our expansive service solutions.