If you would like to link to NSTAR® Global Services’ web site, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Only link to the home page of NSTAR Global Services’ site. Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around NSTAR Global Services content). You may only link to, not replicate, NSTAR Global Services content.
- Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of NSTAR Global Services’ names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the NSTAR Global Services site using the plain text name of that site or the plain text name of NSTAR Global Services.
- Your site must not present false information about NSTAR Global Services products or services.
- Do not present the link to NSTAR Global Services’ site in any way suggests that NSTAR Global Services has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Do not use any of NSTAR Global Services’ names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service marks or any other words or codes identifying NSTAR Global Services’ web sires in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without NSTAR Global Services’ express written permission for a particular use.
- Your site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- NSTAR Global Services controls and operates this web site from the company’s headquarters in Clayton, North Carolina in the United States of America. If you use our materials from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
NSTAR Global Services may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.