- Company established in 1999
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Hard drive semiconductor equipment
- Company was experiencing difficulty in finding skilled managers due to increased opportunities in the semiconductor industry.
- The principals of the company were under the close watch of their previous employer.
- Difficulty in finding local resources to fill key critical positions.
- Recruiting efforts were not achieving the desired results.
- At risk of falling behind production goals.
- NSTAR was tasked with hiring, training and running the night production team on a new tool set.
- NSTAR was able to complete the hiring and beat the timeline by more than 30 days.
- Company was not only able to meet production goals, but exceeded expectations.
- NSTAR provided the skilled resources, allowing the Production Manager to focus on production goals.
- NSTAR took charge of identifying and managing the goals for the first 60 days, removing all essential risk from the company.
What this Means to NSTAR Clients
- NSTAR is held accountable for manpower issues.
- Company ensures that the resources meet and exceed the goals set by the client, with minimal or no risk.